eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Caravan hire/borrow..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abcdedd
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 22:47    Post subject: Caravan hire/borrow.. Reply with quote

Hey guys, In August i desperatly need too preferably borrow but i will hire a van. all it needs is one double bed in and generaly to be in nice nic. I'm working at an event for i believe 3 nights and need to find one. So if someone has one i can borrow you'd be a saint, im from the huntingdon area, but the event is in ipswitch, so  anywhere near there or on the trip between the two would be amazing.

If not a reccomendation of somewhere to hire would be fantastic.

Thanks ever so much guys, i know im jumping the gun a bit by being early and planning, but just need to get prepared.

Edd
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 22:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Hugh Michael

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its any use to you we have just bought another caravan, but are selling the old one. We just came home after 12 nights in mid wales so its complete and ready to go. We have to sell the old one to make room on the drive for the new one. We need £450 for it, but if it sounds attractive enough you can resell it when you have finished with it. It might be cheaper than hiring. It is a Windrush with shower, heating and hot and cold water etc. I can email pics if you are interested. I am going to put a notice in the local shop window today to offer it for sale. The trouble is we are the other side of the country!
abcdedd
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: