Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

awaiting recall confirmation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitsi_pajero_babe

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18    Post subject: awaiting recall confirmation Reply with quote

well would likd to thank pocuk lots for info on recalls, i emailed mitsubishi at the weekend and have a reply this morning which i was very shocked to get such a quick reply Smile they have informed they have contacted mitsubishi in japan regarding my paj and will contact me as soon as they get a reply to let me know if i have any items on recall Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

mitsi_pajero_babe

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to report i have now had my reply and my beast is on recall for pitman arm Very Happy Very Happy anyone know of a good mitsi dealer near stockport?? as reading another thread i dont wanna end up going to bury new rd mancs it seems!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: