2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

recall nightmare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samerra

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 16:25    Post subject: recall nightmare Reply with quote

Hi
I purchased a 2.8 mitsubishi Challenger 1998 jap import (mint condition)  inside and out.  I left it into mitsubishi motors to have a Pitman arm replaced on recall,  plus they said the brake pipes where 5ml out....thought it was going to be no problem  BUT! when I collected it (late afternoon) I noticed windows covered in splashes, I put wipers on and drove to pick up husband then steering started  shaking  and crunching noise coming from front every time I turned then when I got out my whole car was covered in this white wash including my lovely alloys.  I took it back next day they all came out to look at it stated OH! MY GOD THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LEFT ON !!  used excuses like oh! can't get the staff    they  then took it in and replaced the pitman arm AGAIN  with the right one this time saying oh sorry but we put a 2.5 in instead of a 2.8 but its alright now plus we didn't bother with the pipes as they will do ok,  we can't wash it until Monday and to say sorry we will throw in a, FULL VALET!!  for we are to busy now... c u then.
I left it in on the Monday, they took three and half hours.  It looked great ( they had polished it for sure)  then he showed me the valet they did, he stood covering the doors, when I looked in I could see the valet consisted of mats being hoovered (the crisps I ate that morning where still there etc;) I thought,  If thats a valet you can keep it  :!:
Whilst driving home I noticed scratches on the plastics infront of gear knob, I got out and noticed all the doors had scratches on them and the passengers middle side peice !!  :oops:  I took it back to them and asked them to explain why they had wrecked my motor I HAD NOT ASKED THEM TO WASH IT NOR SCRATCH IT !  and I now had found out it was DE-GREASER they had left on my motor for FIVE DAYS it had lifted the logo right out of my new wiper blades and once it rained the white marks have come back and cannot be polisbut if you where hed out . the laquer is lifted off my good alloys etc;  They refused to let me speak to Manager/Director in Head Office  UK and the so-called manager  of my branch came back from holiday  put his hand up to my face and laughed saying PROVE IT !  the Director of the Donnelly group came out eventually said he would  ....Wait for it .... replace the exterior rubbers and  try to get someone to repair the indoor plastics plus ..if you where to stand well back ....Sure it still looks in great nick!  ignored the Alloys and left  !!! :?: he now  has changed his mind stating that they cannot get anyone to do a cheap job to repair my doors so... they won't bother :?:  :?:  :?: as for the rubbers outside ..he will give them to me to put them on myself :!:   SHOULD I TAKE THEM TO COURT  :?:  or have you any advise of where I can go ... I've sent info of to H.Q, in Europe who sent to  back them instead of dealing with it  :roll:
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 16:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: