Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

check your car before the MOT - I hope this helps?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> MOT / Servicing Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisrob7513

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

My LWB is in tomorrow. All checks  out to your list. Cheers. Chris Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 20:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

skaboyindeed
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 14:11    Post subject: vehicle inspection Reply with quote

I seriously need help.
We part exed our Pajero in June for a T reg shogun. took it with 6 months MOT at reduced price, when I took it to get new one on 2nd Nov 2011 it was abandoned as the underside was rotten.
I got bits of evidence together on that very day and sent to the idiot that sold me the car, they want a report on the condition before they will do anything to help.
I am riddled with arthritis in my knees, hips and spine, I could not go crawling around under the vehicle to inspect it, I am for want of better words "disabled". We have 4 daughters one with cystic fibrosis and cannot afford for the RAC or AA to come inspect it either (£300+). I have to have the vehicle as I cannot walk too far before pain sets in and I am up *beep* alley without a baseball bat.
Anyone got any ideas how I can get the vendor of said vehicular disaster to fix it or know a place with enough authority to do inspection to satisfy the vendors legal eagles? Also, the MOT is due on or before 19 December 2011
What a mess....................PLEASE HELP
Simon, Ruth n kids.
My contact number is 07873164890.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> MOT / Servicing Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: