Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Mobile Mechanic - Mark from mobilemechanic.org

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROUGHSHOOTER

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 18:50    Post subject: Top Service. Reply with quote

Hi All,

My Dad was in pump seal hell, he was having all sorts of problems....not anymore !

On the same day as doing the above members pump seal Mark did my dads. Its a new car, runs like a dream. I'll keep the price private but you won't find better anywhere in the Midlands I don't think. It wasn't silly prices.

Few days latter Mark did my service and brought along a friend aswell to really look my car over( I have just brought my first Shogun), and to save time on the service.

Mark took the time to not only do the service but show me how to do a few things my self so I can save money next time it needs doing, free mechanic lessons ! Not many mobile mechanics do that. His mate was a nice bloke too.

If you need a pump seal, Mark3 is the real deal, call him.

Regards Craig.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 18:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

allan123

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 21:05    Post subject: Recommended Mechanic Reply with quote

Just had pump seal replaced by Mark, mobilemechanic.org, less than 2 hours to complete job.

Couldn't start the car as immobiliser was broken, new one fitted. Car started first time runs perfect.

If you've got any problems contact Mark, great bloke, great rates and throughly recommended.
garyiryna

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes sounds like a great guy. It's nice to know there's someone out there who can help you and won't let you down .
garyiryna

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure will be glad when I can get my fuel pump fixed.
Paul-H

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much I can add that hasn't already been said.
Mark came to my place of work today and did my pump seal.
He also spotted a couple of minor things that need some attention.

Paj now runs smoother and quicker.
Combined with the EGR removal it's a totally different truck from when I first got it.

Another thumbs up from me!!
garyiryna

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lucky to get someone like Mark. Great guy who keeps his word. So important.
My Dam Pajero still leaking. Someone who supplies me with veg oil suggested I use Fame, which is slightly thicker than diesel. Said people who used this, helped the leaking to stop. Any truth in this?
garyiryna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, I sent you a text message, I have been let down 4 times now and I am really hoping you can help me help ne out by replacing the front seal on my fuel pump.?

Next time you are in the Cambridge area, can you let me know please?

Gary
Pa.ul

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:03    Post subject: Better late than never. Reply with quote

Apologies to Marc but this should have been submitted last year.

Without any fuss Marc travelled to Herts to change my pump seals. He completed the whole job on my driveway in less than 2 hours, that’s also taking in to account the brews I made for him and a chat.

He’s a great bloke, competent and extremely reasonable with his prices, I can’t speak any more highly of him. I definitely recommend him, it’s a no brainer.

Thanks once again Marc and my sincere apologies for not submitting this earlier.
gordonsen

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I too had a fuel pump seal which needed to be replaced and after looking around was recommended to try Mark the mobile mechanic who is based in Rainham, Essex. As I was going that way anyway the following week I made a time with him and got to his place about 10 am. I walked into Rainham, had coffee and a sausage roll when I got the call 'all done'. I supplied the bits myself, paid £150 and that was it - super. Car does'
nt cut out anymore, economy is up and I'm happy. Can thoroughly recommend him - Gordon Very Happy
garyiryna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 15:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he has a good name. Although mine is a 2.5 exceed lab diesel, I am sure Mark will cope just fine.  Having a few money probs at present but will def get Mark.
garyiryna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please help needed?, As Mark has never worked on 2.5 he won't do the job and advised me to
Find some one who has worked on 2.5's. Any ideas who I can ask?
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

garyiryna wrote:
Please help needed?, As Mark has never worked on 2.5 he won't do the job and advised me to
Find some one who has worked on 2.5's. Any ideas who I can ask?

Gary you may be better off asking for help in the relative section of the forum!
Peanutz

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark replace my pump seal today - no more problems when cold and all ready for the winter. Excellent service, Mark replace the seal in about an hour and a half while the car was parked at a car park near work. He even tightened the fan belts, tightened the rocker cover bolts and tightened up the steering rack!

Thanks Mark, you're a star  Cool
smiffy.trike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Mark came all the way up to Buxton in Derbyshire on Wednesday and did the pump seals on my 2.8, a great job, the car runs great in the mornings again now & seems better all round.

With him doing so many before I wanted Mark to do the Job & he did it outside the house, no mess, no fuss, and it only took him a couple of hours! & at the right price.  Cool
i can safely recommend Mark for your needs.

Thanks mark.  Wink
ROJOHABANERO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 20:21    Post subject: Mark3 further testimonial data - PAJERO 2.8 Exceed Reply with quote

I had an unexpected surprise (expected would be a contradiction I suppose) last week when I found the direct hit for the dreaded fuel pump front seal problem. Bad news, but 'known' news. My Pajero was already in for a service that day, so when I told my mechanic about the probable cause of the failure symptoms ( He couldn't find anything wrong earlier), he wanted to take the vehicle for a coupla days because he hadn't done one before and wanted to get it right (commendable: he's a good mechanic). I couldn't afford to lose it for 2 days and couldn't wait over a week....and that's when I tracked Mark the mobile mechanic down (Mark3 within this owner's club). I can't express my admiration any better than all the other plaudits on this forum. There's something very reassuring watching a mechanic perform his art so confidently. I am a cynic and sceptical by nature, so it was refreshing to experience such a thoroughly professional approach. Mark was in Derbyshire last Wednesday but agreed to venture further North ( Blackpool coast) on Thursday morning. Arrived 11:00, banter for 20 minutes, job done around 13:00. Plus, along the way, he pointed out a broken oil pressure sender unit which I intend to replace asap. Also, advised to remove the EGR valve assembly ( have sourced one on ebay and Mark has since replied to my email on any queries with it). So, a totally successful customer experience and my Pajero is running pretty sweet. Mark even explained WHY the seal goes on the Pajero....it's a JDM vehicle that runs on Japanese fuel. Said fuel is 'better' than UK diesel ( higher lubricant content), so all is well. However, when imported, the seal cannot deal with UK diesel and fails. The Shogun was fitted with a different spec seal, and thus performs fine with UK diesel (prescient/clever Japanese). Call me trainspottery for liking the cause and effect, but I find it preferable to the sharp-intake-of-breath, head-scratching that you get with some mechanics....which is when you know that the price is going up even as you listen to an unsatisfactory explanation. With Mark you get the quote, the job gets done, you pay...and your vehicle works again. It's all you really wanted. It restores your faith in human nature (rare nowadays). If a few more people had Mark's work ethic and value system, this country might not be as much on its ar5e as it is. Every credit Mark, stay well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: