Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Mobile Mechanic - Mark from mobilemechanic.org

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRL69

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 21:07    Post subject: fuel pump seal Reply with quote

Had Mark to do my seal on Fri 18 nov, A really nice bloke didn't mind me watching explained what he was doing and why, fixed some other bits. advised me about some other bits.
To watch him take all the bits off, Fix problem, put it back together and start first time? all why talking to me?
IN 2 hours???

From first contact, doing work, follow up text to check all okay what a service!!

If you got this problem just get Mark Job done!!

Thanks again Mark

Regards Glenn
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 21:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

zesty

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 18:51    Post subject: What a Star. Top Bloke! Reply with quote

This guy has got to be seen to be believed. Fast, Efficient, Knowledgeable but above all else a Top Top reliable bloke.

I had a water pump issue with a '97 3.5lt V6. He came, he saw and he conquered it on my drive. All that it took to keep him happy was a ready supply of coffee. Simple!

I can't recommend Mark enough what he doesn't know isn't worth knowing...............I guess.
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shiney new water pump now hidden for ever Sad

And my new crank pulley holding tool did its job famously, it made removing and re-tightening the crank pulley/damper bolt to 185NM extremely easy , im very pleased with it.

Drift Mekanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would add to all the good comments so far.

Mark worked on my Shogun today, YES ON BANK HOLIDAY.... He replaced the Diesel Pump Seal for me after it gave me some massive starting issues...

He arrived on time, polite, knowledgable and got the job done in about hour and a half. That was with my verbal interuptions and a cup of coffee!!

Great Customer Service, great guy and will call on him in the future if required!

Cheers buddy

Ian
Where's my Fuel Gone

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thanks to Mark.

He travelled to Crewe Cheshire today to do me a pump seal.  He even arranged arrival time around me finishing work so I could see how it was done.  The work was done quickly and it was evident that this guy knows his way around these engines.  Start to finish in under 2 hours and that was while doing my best to distract him with as many questions as I could think of.  Would definitely recommend him.

Rob
REVOGEL
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark3 wrote:
Well thank you very much guys, your very kind.

im actually based in Essex, just West of the Dartford crossing!

Grays or Stanford Last Hope Wink  Smile  Embarassed  Embarassed [EDIT] Just spotted in your profile Raimham] I realy envy the Guys you help  Confused I could realy do with you right now. Come for a holiday Confused  Rolling Eyes  Free board and lodging to fix mine. I know Exclamation  I know  Exclamation  You wont get in that big silver bird to come.
Keep up the good work
I'm about to PM you
mrboost

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thank you Mark for coming out and sorting my diesal pump seal out on the shogun.  You made it look so easy and your knowledge was second to none.  Really nice to meet you and hopefully see you again at some meets.

10/10 service and travelled 4 hours to me

Thanks again

If your wanting it done I would not risk it with a local garage try mark first.
mick-b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 20:13    Post subject: Pajero 4M40 diesel injector /fuel pump Reply with quote

Mark (Mobile Mechanic) - first class service. My Pajero went from "apparently normal" to near-dead on Tuesday. Spoke with Mark this morning and dispite the mercury not rising above -1 today (it felt quite warm in the afternoon given that it was not much above -9 when I called him), the good chap made the trip across the borough, established that the most probable cause for the Paj flat-lining must be a defective fuel pump seal (after diligently ensuring that in all likelihood there was no other cause) and set about fixing same.

A few hours later, a magical transformation in the Pajero's performance - as Mark had predicted to be the likely cause of my woes, the pump had been fitted (some 8 years ago) with an incorrectly spec'd seal. Now, without air getting in where it's not supposed to (and with a new fuel filter for good measure), a quick trip around the block after Mark's visit indicates that acceleration is improved, idling is even... and as an added bonus, hopefully fuel consumption will reduce as well.

So, thanks Mark - very happy to recommend! Hope the weather warms up so that you can get back to normal working!
herod69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is a wizard around a Pajero, he is very friendly and helpful, took about 2 hours to replace the fuel pump seal
and now the engine run perfectly. I cant recommend Mark enough. Thank You!!!
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

herod69 wrote:
Mark is a wizard around a Pajero, he is very friendly and helpful, took about 2 hours to replace the fuel pump seal
and now the engine run perfectly. I cant recommend Mark enough. Thank You!!!

Thank you very much, and i see this and thought of you, well of your Paj lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220926336028?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
mick clark

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 22:59    Post subject: 3.5 pajero Reply with quote

just had mark 3 mobile mechanic round to replace cam belt a nd pullies on my 95 3.5 pajero knows what hes doing did a good job and enjoys hes work top guy and freindly. regards mick
Spacemonkey

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 0:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another great thanks to Mark 3. Today he came all the way to sunny Swindon to do my Paj pump seal and fit my new injectors while he was there. Unfortunately he managed to get away with his jubilee clip tool and electric ratchet still in his toolkit..  I'll get it next time  Twisted Evil   Wink

Made a huuuuge difference and took no time at all!

Would thoroughly recommend his services anytime!

Just remember to get the coffee in if like me you only drink tea..   Laughing

Cool
graham.p

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 15:41    Post subject: Mark 3 Reply with quote

Mark,

Thank you very much for sorting out my Pajero, I was beginning to think it would end up as scrap untill you came around and brought it back to life. I would recommend Mark to any one with a Pajero, he seems to know exactly what is wrong with these cars the minute you tell him what does not work.
Again thank you very much and will see you when I need a servise.

Graham.p
2.5 3door Pajero
1991 Very Happy
adamthepub

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,  it seems like it is time for me to join the "Mark3 Fan Club" now too Smile  Mark made a trip out west yesterday and replaced my pump seal.  For me this was great ... we  arranged it about 10pm on Monday and come  Wednesday he turns upon time, seems friendly enough and could probably do this job blindfolded judging by the quick effient way he got the job done !  I was very happy with the price too.

Thanks Mark ... the truck is running much better now.

Adam.
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamthepub wrote:
Well,  it seems like it is time for me to join the "Mark3 Fan Club" now too Smile  Mark made a trip out west yesterday and replaced my pump seal.  For me this was great ... we  arranged it about 10pm on Monday and come  Wednesday he turns upon time, seems friendly enough and could probably do this job blindfolded judging by the quick effient way he got the job done !  I was very happy with the price too.

Thanks Mark ... the truck is running much better now.

Adam.

So it made that much difference to its running then Adam? i see you drive past me but wasn't sure if you was smiling or not lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: