Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Fils Pajero's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pajerobabe
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 22:20    Post subject: Fils Pajero's Reply with quote

I bought my current paj fom Fils Pajeros on 6 February this year,  I hadn't done 150 miles in it when it broke down 2 months after buying it....well what can I say apart from I got totally ripped off.....he put a new head on the truck before I bought it......didn't clean anything out....shoved it on and threw it back together.....we've ended up putting a new head gasket on it plus a load of other stuff that needed doing...however for spare parts I can't fault him.....but I will NEVER buy or recommend anybody buy a whole truck from him....at the time of writing this my truck still isn't running.....and yes I do hope he reads this....I did ask him for help but he didn't want to know......it cost me my 2.5 plus £1500.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 22:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

stickman
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:36    Post subject: sad times indeed Reply with quote

sorry to hear yr troubles with yr truck
i'd have hoped you would have been looked after better by fils !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: