2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Recovery... and how NOT to to do it!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Green Laning Tips and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmyw
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this one the best

Some fairly colourful words in this video,in face,they are all colourful!

Link
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

SnowKing

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I would be rather unhappy if some one broke my truck in half! I would also not be impressed if i drove into an icy lake though
pompom
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said to myself that I couldn't believe all/everything in this video... and then I remembered they're all landy twits in the first place.  Thank God they're not around my way (she said taking a quick look up the valley just to make sure).  The language said it all and fitted all the stupid characters perfectly.  
Overall the damn "voiceover" was the worst.   An awful "git" who gave us a delightful perspective into his most warming, delightfully well-bred character.  What a HORRID and despicable idiot he sounds.  Get rid of the damn man - shoot the "b    r"!  
In toto?  An excellent video into the lives of a group of nurdy turds who we're all better off NOT knowing!   dontknow  violent1  violent1
kfieldin
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

pompom wrote:
I said to myself that I couldn't believe all/everything in this video... and then I remembered they're all landy twits in the first place.  Thank God they're not around my way (she said taking a quick look up the valley just to make sure).  The language said it all and fitted all the stupid characters perfectly.  
Overall the damn "voiceover" was the worst.   An awful "git" who gave us a delightful perspective into his most warming, delightfully well-bred character.  What a HORRID and despicable idiot he sounds.  Get rid of the damn man - shoot the "b    r"!  
In toto?  An excellent video into the lives of a group of nurdy turds who we're all better off NOT knowing!   dontknow  violent1  violent1

congrats  congrats  congrats  congrats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Green Laning Tips and Techniques All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: