Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Coney Green Farm offroad meet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 'Other' events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andith

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 17:53    Post subject: Coney Green Farm offroad meet. Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

A lady at work along with her husband runs a small offroad pay and play meet every so often and she has asked me if i wish to go along this time. The meet will be from the 2nd and 3rd of March with camping overnight available. the camping itself is free there is a portaloo on site and running water. She made no bones that the facilities are primitive and that you would be camping on a field.

The Offroad club she is in is called NNOC (National Niva Offroad Club) and she does these meets every so many months.

The cost per car per day is £25.00 with the meet ending at 4pm sunday.

As i say the camping is free and your pretty much free to do as you wish. They wont allow normal cars around so dont exspect to buy the 100 car from the scrappy and go nail it into the ground here.

as always if you wish to take your offroader/4x4 there they ask that there simply safe. i.e batterys strapped down and no wheels hanging off, your free to toe your full bore offroaders there and blast round.

This event is being held at the following address

Coney Green Farm
Ribbesford Road
Stourport On Severn
DY13 OTE

The field opposite the farm itself is the site and the gate needs to be kept closed.

She asks that if you wish to go could you please let myself know or herself via the following email address

allentnylln@aol.com

Her name is Lynn and her husbands name is Anthony.
You can also use this is you require any more information regarding the event.

I will most likely be there on the saturday Lynn did say they get all types going there Cherokees Pajero's Suzuki's Landy'sand Of course Lada Cossack's so if your up for it and want to have some play in some mud, PM me and email lynn and we'll stick your name down.

Cheers in advance.

Andy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 17:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Apocalypse

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there on Sunday Andy, its probably the best site around and certainly the biggest, the rain we have had with the snow makes the camp area literally soaked, so it needs to dry out and with it I presume at the bottom of the hill, makes it impossible to pitch a tent, I shall more than likely attend 1 or both dates, and let you know via email, probably closer to the date.
thanks for the heads up.
-Wayne
Andith

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to bump this thread again people its still a go for this event/meet there should be some suzuki's and landys amoung the people taht have said there'll go. if any one changes there mind please just come down i'll be there about 10 ish i'm guessing and stopping as long as my mrs and the little boy will allow me too before they get either bored or cold lol.

hot drinks are free i've been told. i mean heck its worth just coming down for a cuppa !
Ladalynn

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to all of you that came to this event Saturday was very quiet but Sunday was a different matter with a really good turnout.
There were no problems at all and the weekend was a huge success  many thanks to Andy for advertising this event on here I hope you had a really good time and you are all welcome to any event we hold in the future  Smile
Kind regards
Lynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 'Other' events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: