2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

cleaned caravan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitie 1

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 20:14    Post subject: cleaned caravan Reply with quote

hi all  cleaned van off to littlehampton try elec and water then feet up have a beer first time out since may  i have had 3 operations so we couldnt use the van i like to go not so far just incase there a prob then if every thing ok we will go further and we hope we will use the van more this year cheers .tom Very Happy  Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 20:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Si7

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always fancied the thought of heading off somewhere with a caravan in tow, sounds like an adventure, have fun!
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 22:04    Post subject: caravan Reply with quote

hi get yourself a van you can go anywhere its great hope to go cornwall this year for 3 weeks been a coulple  of times before but want to traval over night no traffic then on the way back see my daughter in swindon then home cheers .tom Very Happy  Wink
kenscbr

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 0:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy trails !! just moved my van out of storage at the weekend hoping for a bit of weather over easter !!
parksy

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our caravan lives inside a barn when we're not using it but it still gets a bit dirty and dusty.
Off to the Derbyshire Peak District over Easter so the bucket of water and Fenwicks and the hose pipe will be making their first appearance of 2013 in the next couple of weeks.
Happy caravanning  Very Happy
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 20:40    Post subject: caravan Reply with quote

hi parksy where in derby are you going we went to buxton c.club site 2 years ago great hope you have a good time have a beer on me .tom Very Happy  Wink
parksy

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom, I'll raise a glass or two to you when I'm there  Very Happy
We're staying on a small 5 van certified site called Allison House Trust which is in a village called Cromford.
Although we'll spend a couple of days re-visiting the lovely scenery around Ashbourne - Bakewell the main reason for our visit is to go to the Crich Tramway Museum which is about three miles down the road from the site.

Easter weekend is the museums 1940s Weekend and we enjoy going to these events which take place at different venues throughout the summer.
There are a couple of pubs in Compton which are within easy walking distance of the campsite from what the owner told me when I booked, I always like to find these things out in advance  Laughing
Jimbro
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're off to check on ours this weekend(in storage) and clean it/check everything works

Off up North in the summer but we plan to get away as much as possible this year in the new van
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 13:35    Post subject: Caravan Reply with quote

Hi jimbo have a safe trip and enjoy . Tom Very Happy
waynesworld
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo the road blockage crew are all here Laughing  can i join in Laughing

We are doing the bits as we go at weekends to get ours ready, not used it yet, we habe had the old girl for a few months, got a good winter deal of flebay Wink Got the loo working, no cold nights legging it to the site loo, cant be doing with that. Even the fire works now, i dont think it had been used for some time, well the aplliances as it had been refiited so nice clean, but no old damp caravan smell...i like that, it like going camping in an old tent, weird i know Laughing

We have got this bank holiday away down Aberdaron, then next month to York, then May 2 week in Devon, then September...who knows, the world is our oyster Very Happy

Cant wait for Devon, got 3 belting site to go on, Watermounth Cove in Ilfracombe, Gamlins Farm for me, its got its own fishing lake Very Happy  and then Warren Farm south of Weston super mare. Another lake on site but i dont want to push my luck with Trace a si will be doing a bit of seafishing at watermouth Cove, we have a Harbour view pitch Very Happy

Hope you all have a good year moochin, we certainly will Very Happy

Yep i am excited Very Happy

Wolly Very Happy
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 20:23    Post subject: heater Reply with quote

hi have you had the fire checked for any gas leak some caravan places dont charge for a test just be on the safe side anyway have a great time your love it get the beer out and relax .tom Very Happy  Wink
waynesworld
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 20:54    Post subject: Re: heater Reply with quote

Mitie 1 wrote:
hi have you had the fire checked for any gas leak some caravan places dont charge for a test just be on the safe side anyway have a great time your love it get the beer out and relax .tom Very Happy  Wink

No checks just a  good few thumps and it was away Laughing

doubt we will use it much as we got a few mains heaters to use, all as back ups for each other lol
kenscbr

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy a carbon monoxide thingie !!! always have one in a caravan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: