2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Simply Shoguns/pajeros cars 2 GO LTD

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big dig

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16    Post subject: pajero Reply with quote

big jay,

I THINK IT IS TIME, I PUT MY VIEW ACROSS,

WOW I DID NOT THINK I CREATED SUCH ANGER, YOU GUYS ARE ON A BIT OF A WITCH HUNT HERE.  SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY SLANDEROUS, AND IN SOME CASES ILLEAGAL.

In your case big jay. YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT A CAR OFF ME,  you had a test drive and put a deposit down.  

You came back a week later, after having read these blogs in this forum and asked for your deposit back.

I gave  you full refund and you left, all this other bullshit is just a fantasy of yours.

Anyway if it makes you feel better, i sold the car 3 days later and without any subsequent problems.

WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE A YEAR BUY CARS OFF US, AND YES OF COURSE THESE ARE 20 YEAR OLD USED CARS, AND ON OCCASSION WE WILL HAVE TO RECTIFY FAULTS.
WE PUT A LOT OF TIME A EFFORT INTO MECHANICALLY AND VISUALLY PRESENTING THESE CARS TO THE PUBLIC, AND MOST PEOPLE ARE DELIGHTED.

However most people who are  HAPPY DO NOT LEAVE BLOGS ON SITES LIKE THESE ONLY UNHAPPY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF.

WHILST THERE MAY SEEM ALOT OF INFO HERE ON ME,  ***** IT IS FROM THE SAME 3 PEOPLE ***** WHO SADLY DO NOT GET OUT MUCH, HENCE THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MIS- GUIDED INFO THEY PROVIDE.

OUR CARS ARE SOME OF THE BEST PAJERO'S OUT THERE, THEY ARE OLD CARS, AND DO NEED LOOKING AFTER, BUT I LOVE THEM AND WILL CONTINUE TO REJUVINATE THEM AND HOPEFULLY THE SHOGUN or PAJERO WILL CONTINUE TO GRACE OUR ROADS.

dean
m6 imports
call me if you need any further info, i am not hiding, i am proud of what we do and the cars we provide, call dean on 07887 967871 for any further info.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

big dig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I DID NOT THINK I CREATED SUCH ANGER, YOU GUYS ARE ON A BIT OF A WITCH HUNT HERE.  SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY SLANDEROUS, AND IN SOME CASES ILLEAGAL.

In your case big jay. YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT A CAR OFF ME,  you had a test drive and put a deposit down.  

You came back a week later, after having read these blogs in this forum and asked for your deposit back.

I gave  you full refund and you left, all this other bullshit is just a fantasy of yours.

Anyway if it makes you feel better, i sold the car 3 days later and without any subsequent problems.

WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE A YEAR BUY CARS OFF US, AND YES OF COURSE THESE ARE 20 YEAR OLD USED CARS, AND ON OCCASSION WE WILL HAVE TO RECTIFY FAULTS.
WE PUT A LOT OF TIME A EFFORT INTO MECHANICALLY AND VISUALLY PRESENTING THESE CARS TO THE PUBLIC, AND MOST PEOPLE ARE DELIGHTED.

However most people who are  HAPPY DO NOT LEAVE BLOGS ON SITES LIKE THESE ONLY UNHAPPY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF.

WHILST THERE MAY SEEM ALOT OF INFO HERE ON ME,  ***** IT IS FROM THE SAME 3 PEOPLE ***** WHO SADLY DO NOT GET OUT MUCH, HENCE THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MIS- GUIDED INFO THEY PROVIDE.

OUR CARS ARE SOME OF THE BEST PAJERO'S OUT THERE, THEY ARE OLD CARS, AND DO NEED LOOKING AFTER, BUT I LOVE THEM AND WILL CONTINUE TO REJUVINATE THEM AND HOPEFULLY THE SHOGUN or PAJERO WILL CONTINUE TO GRACE OUR ROADS.

dean
m6 imports
call me if you need any further info, i am not hiding, i am proud of what we do and the cars we provide, call dean on 07887 967871 for any further info.
big dig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear kenny e

dean
m6 imports
John2.5TD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers guys for the information . this is certianly one person to stay clear off .... ppl like this give good mechanics and car dealer bad names !!!!!! pisses me off .. cowboys the lot of em .
kendog101

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 18:47    Post subject: keep an open mind Reply with quote

Hi I would like to add my views, until this year i was a car dealer for 15 years I am an honest & respectful man and I worked closely with the trading standards and actually had them stick up for me in court twice against dishonest customers, in my time dealing cars I can honestly say that customers have a host of avenues to follow if they have problems, but motor traders dont get any protection over dishonest customers whom I have seen blatantly lie and cheat.

I would not doubt the word of the people who have had bad dealings with this man but, if you sell 400 cars a year with a 90% record for good cars you still have 40 very upset people,....... that doesnt make those people any less important but you can only do your best and you just can not please some people, afterall these are old cars,.... I have had customers threaten to sue me after I have given them their money back in full and gave them a lift home.... I mean what more could I of done,.... some people just love an argument.

This guy may be a con man or he might be doing his best, I would urge people to keep an open mind theres always two sides to a story,..... no ofence to the origional poster & good for him if he thinks hes doing the rest of us a favour by warning us off a potential bad situation but as it stands he does seam to be complaining about a man who gave him his money back,....

to finish I dont know anyone on this site so I have no side to take and I mean no offence to anyone so if you don't agree that's fine but no personal attacks please.
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was fined in wigan for selling an unroadworthy vehicle and was in court again last friday in wigan for the same thing, he won't tell us the outcome of that one. he must have a cracking reputation if the company name has to keep changing, i'm all for an open mind but only so far.
ROY H
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean i bought a deathtrap off you remember ??? Remember trades standards and vosa chasing you.Its still not over for you yet
you wait and see
I only bought it because i didnt know anything about pajs ,Paid 1650.00 of my hard earned cash and ended up spending £1850.00 on the piece of junk you sold me to get it safe and roadworthy.
Only words to discribe you is a cowboy and a ripoff merchant who prays on folk like me.
I really hope you p**s hedgehogs for the rest of your days.Your the scum of the earth
What i really think of you i couldnt put on this forum but im binding my time with you dean just binding my time
kendog101

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 19:56    Post subject: ha Reply with quote

ROYH..... so much for open mindedness................... but it sounds like you have a right to be mad........ all I have to say is

"I HOPE YOU PISS HEDGEHOGGS"..... I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO FUNNY......
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm

There are alot of people moaning about Dean.
1 when I contacted trading standards they knew his name and had dealt with him alot.
2 the Bailiffs also knew his name and had dealings with him before.
3 the television company that filmed "the sheriffs are coming" about my claim against Dean knew about him from the other complaints they had recieved.
4  VOSA had also had previous dealings with him

the sign of a good car dealer is how they deal with problems with there products if and when they arise.
the vehicle I was sold had  bodged head gasket repair which cost more to repair than the value of the vehicle.

1 Dean did not honour the warranty
2 he told me that he wouldnt refund the cost of the vehicle and told me that if I took him to court it would take ages to get my money back
3 he avoided my calls and letters
4 the address on the invoices was an empty house so making contact difficult
5 he rung me up and threatened me once the bailiffs came round collected my money for the repairs

it took me over a year to get my money back through the courts .there are several other people who have been forced to take Dean to court including Trading Standards and Vosa .

IF YOUR PREPARED TO RISK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH A CAR DEALER WITH THIS REPUTATION IT REALLY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!

ask yourself why the company name changes every few months
Blue22022

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 14:41    Post subject: Dean Rosenthal Leigh 4 x 4 and other Trading Names Reply with quote

I have taken this man to court, over monies owed from me returning a defective vehicle,I was given a contract that he would pay me the monies on the sale of the vehicle or in 28 days which ever was sooner. After 6 Months of him giving excuses and then hanging up as soon as I phoned, I went to court to recover the debt.
The first time I went to the Doncaster Court, I got a judgement in my favour, then a Warrant, The Baliffs could not find his address, so I hired a Private detective , got his new address, when the warrant was served, he took it back to court to say his had not been served as he had moved house in June,( He was still using that address in the October!)and did not know anything about it, So it was off to wigan court, got the original warrant cancelled, The Judge said I had to re serve, he would not give his address in open court, however I was given an address to serve the court papers this I did and went beck to court got another judgement, he moved from that address within weeks of the court appearence. This time I have passed recovery on to "The Sherriffs" who are currently looking for him. Has anybody got a Current Trading Address, Home Address, Reg Number. or anything that can help them, /Me To Bring this Man to Justice. It is now a matter of Honour, Just a point. I have spent more tracking this man that I will recover, Many thanks for reading this  any help you can Give!
Terry( silver_feathers@hotmail.co.uk)
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

his lock up as far as i know is at the bottom of prestwich street in atherton wigan. theres an industrial estate on the site of what was the old prestwich parker bolt works. a unit on its own in the bottom left hand corner  Wink

its a while since ive been up there but thats where he was trading from.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: