QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Sport Warrior Roof Rack...Opinions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fildigger

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 0:56    Post subject: Sport Warrior Roof Rack...Opinions? Reply with quote

Having got the V6 with LPG, i have the toroidal lpg tank fitted underneath the vehicle where the spare wheel once lived...makes sense but not if you have to rely on that useless tyre-weld in a can to get you home after a puncture  Confused

Never been happy not having a spare wheel/tyre and putting the 18" spare in the back of the Sport just about takes up most of the usable space!

So i decided to fit a real nice lightweight Alloy roof rack, a universal design (purchased from 'Direct 4x4 in Derby) this fitted perfectly with the fitting kit supplied to my Bosal cross bars....

...What do you think?

Will make a nice place to put my spare wheel (got a great nylon enclosed cover for the spare as well) just got to decide on how to fix the wheel securely to the rack!

Should i put the spare at the front or rear of the rack?...i thought Rear, as it's easier to get at while standing on the rear bumper!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 0:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

fildigger

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the 18" spare on the rack now with the nice fitted fully enclosed nylon cover...

Aussieinvader

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 21:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice , shame it didn't come in black but that is just my opinion
the.oak

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks great. Expedition ready!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: