eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Can't Syn Fob?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GCMS2012

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 15:57    Post subject: Can't Syn Fob? Reply with quote

I've changed the battery in the fob (the fob wasn't working to start with so though I'd start by changing the battery), but now can't get it to work on the alarm.

The instructions for the fob, says to get the LED to go static after holding both buttons down for 10 second or so and then go from there....

I can't even get the fob to do that, so I'm stuck in getting any further.

Found this to see if it would help....

http://cobracartech.co.uk/accessories-/147-key-fob-replacement.html

But I'm not sure which 'model' my alarm is, except it says 7777 on the back of the button fob, and I have the 'bullet' too.

I can't seem to find the 'touch panel' that some seem to have - unless mine doesn't have one...?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 15:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

GCMS2012

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops  Embarassed  Sorted it.....

After a bit more digging around the 'net, I found that someone said to hold down the fob button when changing the battery.

Tried it, and it worked.

Just to add, when I mentioned I couldn't get past the fobs' LED flashing stage, I noticed then they were a 'slow' flash.

After changing the battery again, then trying the reset procedure again, the fob LED's had changed to a fast flash.

Just hope this'll help someone else in the future now....?
perspex

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi , was starting to panic myself , changed battery in my remote and same happened to me , read your post and sorted , ta very much
l33dwc

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 17:57    Post subject: Re: Can't Syn Fob? Reply with quote

GCMS2012 wrote:
I've changed the battery in the fob (the fob wasn't working to start with so though I'd start by changing the battery), but now can't get it to work on the alarm.

The instructions for the fob, says to get the LED to go static after holding both buttons down for 10 second or so and then go from there....

I can't even get the fob to do that, so I'm stuck in getting any further.

But I'm not sure which 'model' my alarm is, except it says 7777 on the back of the button fob, and I have the 'bullet' too.

I can't seem to find the 'touch panel' that some seem to have - unless mine doesn't have one...?

I am having the same problem in sync a fob after a replacement  battery. I tired the ' holding button down while putting battery in'  and no luck. So I have looked at the link above and not sure which one is my series. So first question is how do I find out which series it is. Is it on the key fob, inside the key fob or on part of the alarm system?
Second question is that we have never needed to use the 'torch/bullet to start the vehicle. Which leads me to believe that it never worked or was disconnected. Also the led light did flash while vehicle was running/moving.  This means anything involving the torch/bullet doesn't work.
Sorry for the post hijack.
hutchy

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bullet bit is an emergency overide aswell as accessing the alarm ecu to change settings,you need the code for that bit,but when you use it in emergency mode the alarm light will flash letting you know your fob hasn,t worked Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: