QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pajero Accessories - Where?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Vehicle modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miner

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:33    Post subject: Pajero Accessories - Where? Reply with quote

Folks, my bikes and trailer have FINALLY appeared after being taken from my house in Scotland 5 months ago! Now need a towbar..... think I posted about it before but was wondering.... where's a good place for accessories in general?

It's going in for its 45k service Sunday..... champing to get it fitted but swithering about choice.... if I get the dealer one, I'll need to buy the matching front one as it comes with a rear bull bar.... then I'll want a bash plate.... I'm motor daft that way.... my bikes are the same.... I have a problem....

All I probably need is a good, preferably retractable towbar kit....

Any clues either way for accessories or non-OE kits? Help appreciated..... based in Dubai UAE.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

dransy

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Milner offroad , I'm pretty sure they have a section of accessories
dransy

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.milneroffroad.com/mitsubishi-japanese-import/pajero/v46p-2-8td-71993-22000-lwb-import/v46p-accessories?utm_expid=52418066-1.BK6FuGKhRNe2LBX8BaOU_w.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.milneroffroad.com%2Fmitsubishi-japanese-import%2Fpajero%2Fv46p-2-8td-71993-22000-lwb-import

That's assuming you have a mk2 2.8 lwb import Very Happy
Miner

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers..... Ha! No, its a 2011 SWB 3.8L GCC spec motor. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Vehicle modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: