2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

How to get more MPG ...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Oils, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 22:29    Post subject: How to get more MPG ... Reply with quote

So,

Who wants better MPG? - I reckon I've got a solution !

Bold Claims Eh?
VVVVVVVV

Read On .....

Ok, as some folks are aware, I have been researching, testing and now distributing a new to the UK fuel additive, that increases MPG, reduces emissions, reduces wear on the engine, plus a load of other benefits.
XFT Benefits

Basically, it works, with a guarantee from the company that makes it.

It is available in 40+ countries, and if you get it from here :
Entering your details in the form, so that I can track sales
http://bit.ly/moreMPGpocuk

- the club gets a commission as a donation.

There’s loads of information on the website above, all about it, but I’ll also put some further reading below :

In November last year, I stumbled across this additive, XFT, which was due to be launched into the UK officially in January 2014. – Hailing from the USA, with a history in Industry, and the car market overseas, and distributed via multi-level network marketing.

I was kinda sceptical, but intrigued, and not going to knock it until I tried it, mainly because we all would like better mpg, but also, because I am interested in different fuels etc , and I was one of the first folks on Pocuk to use Veg Oil, back in about 2005 or so. Over the years, I've used all sorts of fuels, cleaners, additives etc, with varying results.
So, I  got in touch with one of the UK main men.
It turned out that basically, they were looking for testers of it, so naturally, I volunteered! I got some samples, and handed some out, plus I also got a few folks doing some more rigorous testing.

As it turns out, in retrospect, back then, the small samples weren’t really enough to show much effect, as it needed to be double dosed at 2ml per 10 litres for the 1st 3 tanks, to clean out the system, then to run it at a single dose of 1ml per 10 litres, with a recommendation to monitor over 6 tanks – as per the http://lessfuel.co.uk/xft-6-tank-challenge/  .

However, those of us with more of it started getting some good results, and increases in MPG, as well as very obvious signs that it cleaned out the system. There's some testimonials on the Website.

Our family run-around - a Citroen Picasso – which is really good on fuel anyway, managed to gain an extra 50 miles on the first tank, then 100 extra on the second, and thereafter. This result, and some better running  Pajero’s, plus some research, led me to decide on becoming a full UK distributor. Since then, I have been running it in all my vehicles, with some good results –  especially so in my delica, which is the easiest vehicle to monitor eg http://lessfuel.co.uk/66-improvement-in-mpg-using-xft/

The results do seem to vary whilst starting to use it, on different cars, with some showing an immediate change, whilst with some it takes time - I've seen this myself with my own vehicles. the delica had no improvement in mpg for 3 tanks, but I could tell it was running better. Then did a massive gain from 18mpg to 30mpg !

It is distributed via Network Marketing, with quite an American style slant to it, but I have built the www.lessfuel.co.uk website to try and provide a more UK feel, and a blogging platform.

I’ve discussed with Simon, about promoting it within the Club, to raise funds, to help with the club costs, whilst saving members money,  hence the link above.

So, as MPG tends to be up there, with tyres, as one of the main topics of discussion, on Pocuk, I would suggest that folks give this a try – there is a company-backed refund if it doesn’t work offer, via the above link, it works out cheap, per litre at about 3.2p, and it means that you don’t have to use premium fuel.

So, to get a monetary benefit, we only need to get a 4% ( 1mpg if doing 25mpg currently)  increase in fuel economy – even if we use veg oil at £1 a litre. This generally seems to give a 5% - 30% gain, so we are quids in! Plus, the added other benefits -  less emissions, more power etc.  I’ve been running it in my LWB using SVO, WVO, derv, petrol and 2 stroke blend, and all is well, definately more mpg and running better.

Have a look around the site, if anyone needs to know more info, then ask below,  or if interested in becoming a distributor as well, or wants to discuss commercial supply to businesses etc, contact me via mark@lessfuel.co.uk  or Facebook

Mark “ using lessfuel.co.uk “ Dale

mark@lessfuel.co.uk
Facebook

Last edited by mark dale on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17; edited 2 times in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 22:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

pajmanAl

Location: Blackpool A strange place where no body knows whose local any more?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using this in my paj, (2.5 mk2 lwb) and on the first tank a load of carp came out of the exhaust and there was a notable difference in performance with a more responsive throttle.  On the first tank I was averaging 25 mpg, the second didn't change that much but was more short journeys.
The third tank averaged 29 mpg on a mixed cycle.
Not put a fourth tank in yet, but will update more when I do, I will also be putting her through the emissions test soon on the mot, so I'll see how much cleaner she's running too.
Really good product.
mpl_charles

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good.

May have to try some when i have run my engine in properly.
Mo-Trax

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this 'Absolute Nonsense' ???

That was my original thoughts until i actually tried it.

Results:

i used to average 17 MPG,

After the first couple of additions of XFT my consumption didn't change, if anything it got worse, i was starting to rub my hands together thinking 'Refund will be coming my way soon'

Then i noticed whilst overtaking a wagon on the way to work one moning that the truck seemed to have a lot more extra 'oomph' !
and i didn't leave a big black smoke screen behind me.

On the next fill up my average MPG was 26 miles per gallon (bang goes my money back guarantee) i checked and double checked all the figures and sure enough it was correct.

Since starting using XFT (6 fill ups now) my ave MPG has fluctuated between 20 - 25 mpg depending on how i drive.

The only problem i have now is a hell of a lot more power which is oh so tempting to use, although even when using the extra power my consumption has not gone back to 17 mpg even when towing.

Would certainly recommend XFT but just wish someone had given me the 'Super Hero message - With Great Power comes Great Responsibility'  then maybe my average would stick around the 26 mpg margin.

certainly feels like driving a new truck though especially with the reduced black smoke i'm now producing.
firebrad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some, will report back..... I expect nothing less than 50mpg from my paj from now on.....  Twisted Evil
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

firebrad wrote:
Just bought some, will report back..... I expect nothing less than 50mpg from my paj from now on.....  Twisted Evil

50miles per gallon of diesel in a paj ..... yep, thats possible ....

when you mix it 50/50 with veg oil  Wink  Laughing

have a look at the reviews here http://lessfuel.co.uk/xft-in-the-uk/

Alec has just gained 5mpg in his Paj  - has worked out that the 1300 miles extra  will cost him £50 to do, ie the amount gained  using xft

Mark " 30mpg " Dale
mof000

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just ordered some to run in my 3.2 did! I was running 2T in with diesel and now i'm going to give this go!
pajmanAl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said earlier in the year I'd update after the emissions test on the mot, I forgot............
So here goes.....
Emissions probe inserted up into tail pipe  Shocked
Engine to temp
First fast idle test - pass
First throttle test - pass
Test over
Emissions at an all time low.
I normally use two bottles of forte and run a new fuel filter on a good blast down the motorway before the MOT
This year no forte, didn't change the filter, didn't run down the motorway, just used xft and took her straight there.
Of course the rest of the car passed too  Laughing
blueovalcraig

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 0:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to give this a go! When I get paid on Friday I'll order some Smile
geodrome

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 0:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting an extra three miles per gallon! Changed the front tyres from General Grabber AT to Goodyear AT/SA.

Additives can help, but so can the right tyres.
pajmanAl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, another update
I'm no longer getting 29mpg in my paj, I'm now averaging 31mpg   Cool

As geodrome says, tyres can also help, so.........what mpg could I get if I take my MTs off  Shocked
I may do that to find out, but I kinda like them on.
Still a supporter of this product, and I'm saving money too
f11lts
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might give this a go.
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

f11lts wrote:
I might give this a go.

give me a shout if you want to order some, and I'll throw in a few tanks worth free, with the 6 tank challenge pack here http://lessfuel.co.uk/xft-6-tank-challenge/ - same deal for any Club Members - this is proving to be a way to get a more reasonable mpg from your Pajero. - See reviews here http://lessfuel.co.uk/xft-in-the-uk/

Mark " 20%+ gain" Dale
f11lts
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mark I will do.
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

f11lts wrote:
Thanks Mark I will do.

If you're on facebook contact me here https://www.facebook.com/Settle.Festival

or via Pm on here or email mark@lessfuel.co.uk

you'll soon be getting better mpg  Very Happy

mark " Miles More" Dale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Oils, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: