2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

English Instructions needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamNight

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 17:14    Post subject: English Instructions needed! Reply with quote

Hoping someone can help me. I have just moved to Uganda to volunteer in an education project for a couple of years. They have provided a Projero which I love and is great for the non-roads out here. No tarmac this far into the rural! However the car is an import and all the instructions for radio / CD / clock on the dashboard are in Japanese so totally impossible for me to decipher. Anyone out there who can scan a page of the instruction manual in English would be much appreciated!

Sam
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 17:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't say what model it is.

Try HERE
SamNight

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 19:19    Post subject: Model Type Reply with quote

Yes sorry its a prejaro io GDi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: