2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

2Gether Breakdown cover

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarDan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
Ok had the call back as promised and this how it works for those of you who don't know, if you were to break down anywhere in the UK and they could not repair it they would then take it to the nearest garage to get it fixed usually on the same day, if it's not within a reasonable time or the paj has got serious problem they will then take it to a garage of your choice or to your home. that's what I was told today, by Barney from 2Gether

Van broke down 2 years ago, I contacted them, they came out, it was a chassis failure, they towed me to a garage and abandoned me with no clear date when it would be fixed. 24 hours later the garage told me it would be another 4 days minimum to get fixed, no parts available, they would have to get bits made. Upon phoning 2gether they told me "they" believed 5 days was a reasonable time to get fixed and would not tow me home. So they decide, and if you're a good distance away from home no tow!! ...*beep* service, *beep* cover as far as I am concerned. I emailed several times after and got no joy, not even sorry.
2gether?? more like apart!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 23:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Netsniperthefirst
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always said they were *beep*  Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: