eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Looking to purchase a 3.2 warrior but confused.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gjwolves

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 0:03    Post subject: Looking to purchase a 3.2 warrior but confused. Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking at some 3.2 warriors to purchase and some have the chrome strips around the headlights and some don't but are still advertised as warriors, could anybody advise me please as to why this is  ? or are they not the warrior model.

Gjwolves

2.8 Pajero sold and gone, but may have made a big mistake !
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 0:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

radiomike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are fitted in the UK with double sided tape and often fall off, many also prefer them without.

Warrior should have leather trim with heated/electric front seat(s), 8.5x18 wheels with 285/55/18 tyres, chrome trim and Warrior badging in various places, early ones had privacy tints in the back but some late ones didn't.
gjwolves

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Mike, Just got to find me a good one now. Typical when you have some to view its raining.

GJwolves without the 2.8 Paj
radiomike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget a March 23 2006> will have £490 PA RFL as opposed to £290 PA for an earlier one.
gjwolves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been to see 2 shoguns now one being a warrior the other an elegance and both of them had rust on the back wheel arches. How much do you recon i need to spend to get a tidy one ?
kxruss

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

My elegance was £6300 with 70k miles last year and i think that was about right at the time.  There was another locally for £4000 and one one on ebay for 5000 but they were both rotten.  Make sure you have a look at the inner arches and sills because thats where those ones were gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: