QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Fitting a towbar on 2002 Shogun 3.2 Equippe LWB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBuck

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:31    Post subject: Fitting a towbar on 2002 Shogun 3.2 Equippe LWB Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I am nestled in the Norfolk countryside and after having had a 2.8 Pajero for many years I have progressed to the Shogun. All in all happy but there are a few annoying bits where I need some calm guidance.
1/ I travel to Europe a lot and - the fogilght is on the wrong side, any suggestions please ?
2/ The single seat in the 2nd row is bolt upright and won't budge, handle is pointing down, any ideas ?
3/ The biggest worry, the fact I bought this Shogun specifically for the odd towing job but it has not got a tow bar ? This may sound simple and I thought it would be but after buying a Witter towbar, I can find no-one confident enough to fit it, so I am left with the left plate (seen from behind) fitted but the right plate seems to be a problem because I'm told that the rear heater matrix has to removed in order for the monster bracket to be fitted. Does anybody out there know of a:
confident mechanic able to work on a Mk111 shogun in the Norwich area ?
An alternative tow bar that does NOT require the removal of the heater ?
Or does anyone out there know the easiest way of removing the Matrix, will I need new pipes or whatever ?
If anyone can help me, please register, I can be reached by mobile phone 07729397330 or here. If I had been faced with these problems 20 years ago, it would have been no prouble as I worked in the REME, but I am now severely disabled and find any mechanical jobs impossible.
Many thanks in advance - regards Buck
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: