Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Swapping Pajero for Challenger

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shogun-fife

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back from picking up the truck from Manchester, good wee 5 hour test drive on the way home and went very well, nice and smooth. I possibly was over-optimistic on the fuel consumption though Laughing No big deal as that's not why I bought it.

Will get more pics up when I get a chance but here's one to start.

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 22:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simon_W

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!  Very Happy
That looks in great condition. A good purchase.
shogun-fife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_W wrote:
Congratulations!  Very Happy
That looks in great condition. A good purchase.

Cheers, she is in really good nick. Has had a 2" lift which is a bonus as it's something I would have looked to do myself. Also picked up a leather interior on the way home so it'll be just what I was looking for once I get that in Surprised
shogun-fife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitted the leather interior this afternoon. For the benefit of anyone else searching this topic - drivers seat and rears swap straight over but I had to swap the runners over on the passenger seat as the floor bolts are in different positions. Only a few bolts and screws, added on about 15 mins so no biggie. The new seats came off a 53 plate Sport.
Simon_W

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it looks great with a leather interior. Mine's got cloth, now with loose nylon covers.   Embarassed

As a matter of interest, was your Challenger UK supplied or a used import?  And does it have Super Select or not?
shogun-fife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_W wrote:
I'm sure it looks great with a leather interior. Mine's got cloth, now with loose nylon covers.   Embarassed

As a matter of interest, was your Challenger UK supplied or a used import?  And does it have Super Select or not?

It's a UK car and no Super Select. I read up on it and as you advised earlier, it seems only 2.8td imports have it. I would have liked it but it wasn't a deal breaker. I'll just have to find somewhere offroad where I can give my 4wd a run now and then to keep things moving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: