Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popeyeferret

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 18:51    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

So I've just picked up an old 1992 Pajero 2.5td exceed reasonably cheap and it seems in decent nick apart from a couple of the common gremlins
The plan is to tidy her up and spend a bit of time getting everything working it has the full leather which is still reasonable and a good exterior with only some scuffs on the plastic wheel arches etc which hopefully I can remove and spray

My mate had the exact same model as this which would have been about 7 years old at the time and it was such an awesome thing
Then several years after that I had a 2.5td swb which was pretty fresh into the country and mint

I'm based near Leeds and as I tackle the bits and pieces I will have a fair few questions to ask so I'm gone get cracked on starlight away and over to the technical section

Cheers!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 18:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - welcome!

Enjoy sorting your new truck.
popeyeferret

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou Smile
It gives me something to do it'd be boring otherwise lol I've got a new car as well but it's just a bit straightforward!
peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be lost without doing stuff to mine.
dave newton

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks a gorgeous one iv just acquired an exceed 2.5 lwb myself jreg but its my only car its not bad nick butjust a few things needing sorting I'm not familiar with working on these vehicles but have done plenty of work on other cars but having got the Haynes manual theres a lot they don't cover as I need to replace the sunroof other one covered in rust can put your hand through it ,did brake pads which was really easy on this but definitely a learning curve for me hope u sort yours out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: