Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

MK2 Pajero SWB spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:40    Post subject: MK2 Pajero SWB spoiler Reply with quote

I have this red and silver Mk2 pajero SWB (2.5TD) it doesn't have a rear spoiler on her and it looks very naked and in need of something on there. It looks like it used to have something fitted but maybe it was removed I don't know but the black gutter looks look like they were cut and look out of place at the back. Does anybody know where to get a rear spoiler I don't need a brake light in there as the rear window already has a raised brake light.  I have seen the rear sun visor and not keen on them just looks like a black plastic wrap around but I know some people prefer that.
If anybody knows somewhere please let me know I'm in West Sussex
many thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

One HERE - check it i for your model/year.
Simonfathead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks its says it doesn't fit my model. I'm not sure if it had a spoiler but the gutter trims look like there was something there but there are no marks or holes on the roof for a spoiler to be fitted!
peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fitted a universal one to my LWB but it meant removing the roof lining and drilling six holes in the roof.

Simonfathead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good I haven't got a problem drilling holes in the roof I have just done that to attached the black gutter trims that run up the windows and over the roof. I couldn't find any clips and the wind kept wiping them around so they wont budge now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: