Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

I Give Up!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
offroad68

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update!
I bought a bmw stright 6 diesel engine with all the bits to make it run, there is a motorsport loom available from rally raid uk (about £200 from memory) as they use these engines in there cars. I made up a conversion plate to join up the pajero gearbox to it and dropped it in to the pajero, I got a different sump and pick up pipe to help with clearance on the front diff but that is as far as I got, I got very busy at work and the car got pushed up a corner out of the way. I did not get round to making up engine mounts the engine and box are just sitting in the car.
I do not have the time or the space any longer to finish this so I am thinking of selling it either with the V6 mivec engine that is in bits so can be inspected or so you could continue with finishing off the bmw engine fitting. If you are interested make me a SENSIBLE offer either with or without the V6 Mivec engine.

A link to the e bay ad from Janurary for info and pictures http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mitsubishi-Pajero-Evolution-rally-raid-comp-safari-4x4-race-buggy-evo-/201495450205?ha

Thanks Lee.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Evoni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be interested this, realistically what price are you looking for? Feel free to pm if preferable.
offroad68

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
pad4
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you let me know as well please - full car with mitsy engine - not really interested in the BMW lump

Pad4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: