2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Genuine OE spares

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mk4 / Gen4 2006 on models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mechophile

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:56    Post subject: Genuine OE spares Reply with quote

Hello folks, my first post.

Id like to procure some spares online. There are quite a few places selling them europarts, milner etc. but i don't see anyone having  mitsu OE spares. Please advise
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually you would get OE spares from a Mitsubishi dealer - of which maybe you do not have many where you live, and most dealers don't seem to sell online.

I find Blueprint spares ( HERE ) are generally very good, although they are not made by Mitsubishi.

There is one dealer called Celtic Mitsubishi, who are a main dealer HERE but their website doesn't mention online sales but they are also on eBay HERE

Their eBay shop says
Quote:
Here at Celtic Mitsubishi we can offer all Mitsubishi parts delivered to your door free!! Our parts team have over 50 yrs experience in the trade so we know what fits and what don t!!
mechophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

peteinchad wrote:
Usually you would get OE spares from a Mitsubishi dealer - of which maybe you do not have many where you live, and most dealers don't seem to sell online.

Thank you for the quick response. And you're spot on with the dealer network. Mitsubishi in india has never done well in sales.They have only two products in their line up. one is Montero ( shogun Did) and the other is pajero sport. Atrociously priced since its CBU products have 110% tax. There is one dealer per metropolitan city and none of the spares are available off the shelf. Am disappointed that OE spares are not sold online even in EU. Ive sourced OE VW & skoda from uk with so much of ease.

cheers
peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 13:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find OE spares far too expensive - but my truck is 21 years old and is not worth spending the money demanded by dealers.

What model / year is yours?
peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

mechophile wrote:
Ive sourced OE VW & skoda from uk with so much of ease.

cheers

I think that there are many more VW and Skodas on the road than Pajero / Monteros so the spares will be more common.
mechophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

peteinchad wrote:
I find OE spares far too expensive - but my truck is 21 years old and is not worth spending the money demanded by dealers.

What model / year is yours?

Well, i don't have it yet. buying shortly a 2008 with 65k clicks. Cars here don't munch the number of miles unlike there. However , id like to ask you. When i Test drove the vehicle it was making a clicking noise under it. it is regular. even on a perfectly smooth surface with no undulation whatsoever. It couldnt be suspension noise i felt. what do you think ?
peteinchad
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the clicking get faster with increasing speed?
mechophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

peteinchad wrote:
Does the clicking get faster with increasing speed?

i dont think so. but am not sure. sound can be heard on slightest throttle input. intermittent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mk4 / Gen4 2006 on models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: