eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

4x4 light flashing and ABS on! SS 2.5td

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philjobooboo

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 23:08    Post subject: 4x4 light flashing and ABS on! SS 2.5td Reply with quote

Hi guys hoping you can point me in the right direction? I've replaced all the vacuum line on my 2004 2.5TD, because a the known "won't rev past 3k" fault. I done each line 1 at a time so I'm 100% happy I haven't put them on wrong.  Truck now revs freely, also there was a split pipe. Anyhow my 4x4 light is now flashing, the 4x4 system works fine I can engage 4h and 4L, also after around 10 mins of driving the ABS light now comes on! if I stop and turn engine off/on again ABS light stays off for around the same time. Any ideas, suggestions be much appreciated Phil
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 23:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

towball

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 13:50    Post subject: 4x4 lights and ABS light on Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

I've had the same issue. It's more likely the ABS light is on due to the 4x4 fault as they share the same circuit. I'm assuming the pipework you refer to is inbetween the turbo heatshield and the inner wing on the drivers side.

1) Check all pipes again
2) Check the electrical connections on the solenoids - cant remember if these will go on the wrong way round.

A solenoid failure caused my issue, the coil was open circuit.

Regards,

Jason
hgv1

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 21:25    Post subject: 4x4 flashing light Reply with quote

my shogun done the same it was the vacuum solenoids that are below air filter
Paffman

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just removed the solenoid electric plugs, gave them a good clean and that cured my 4x4 flashing lights.
hgv1

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 14:51    Post subject: flashing 4x4 light Reply with quote

i did same but started again few days later so replaced them and its been ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: