2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Tyre Pressures - 255/55/R18 109H

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavwhite1972

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46    Post subject: Tyre Pressures - 255/55/R18 109H Reply with quote

I have just bought myself another Mitzy after a few years our with Disco3 and RRS... now back to a SWB Shogun 3.2DID Warrior, it has 255/55/R18 109H tyres on and I cant find anything referencing that size in the owners manual... which is a bit strange.
Any idea if these will be off another Mitsubishi vehicle or would have been standard? They look like genuine wheels with 6 studs and the Mitsubishi centre cap.
Any idea on suitable pressures for this size on my vehicle?
Cheers
Gavin
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

radiomike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

DID Warrior came factory fitted with 8.5"X18" wheels with 285/55/18 tyres, DIDC Warrior had 7.5"X18" with 265/60/18.
IIRC the ones you have were fitted to Shogun Sport models.
medicman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there should be a sticker on the drivers door with correct pressures, if not it's 2.2 front 2.4 rear or 32-35 in old money.

Hope this helps
gavwhite1972

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:55    Post subject: Tyres or wheels... Reply with quote

Is it possible to fit 285 tyres on the same rims as 255?? I have just noticed the spare wheel is a 285 which would have been standard on the vehicle, however the tyre wall does stand proud of the rim (for protection) more than the 255 tyres fitted on the main 4 wheels.

Before I go looking for 4 more wheels so I have the correct set fitted to my Shogun, I just wondered if its actually just the tyres that need replacing... thoughts?

Is there a part number or size stamp on the wheel anywhere to check if the main 4 are the same as the spare?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: