2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

flashing lights again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bogtrotter

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19    Post subject: flashing lights again Reply with quote

Had it up to here with flashing 4x4 lights on 2002 l200 now on my fourth set of solenoids which keep blowing on start up, pretty much narrowed it down to either a short or more likely a pulse from the 4x4 ecu on start up ,solenoids will operated OK a few times on start up before blowing the last solenoid lasted exactly three starts.

Now the four wheel drive works perfectly just the light flashes continually when in two wheel drive which I find annoying especially at night did stick a bit of the over it which was OK during the daytime but was no help when dark there was still a distracting green flash.

As said have spent a small fortune on solenoids, and ages trying to trace the fault ,no more have had enough, as the four wheel drive works fine I suppose the simple solution would be just to remove the bulb. I did wonder about fitting a switch so that I could just switch of the light when it was annoying me, anyone have any idea which wire to break into and where(from the solenoid or where?)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: