QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Viewing a mk1 v6 LWB auto, any advice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Dog

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16    Post subject: Viewing a mk1 v6 LWB auto, any advice? Reply with quote

Hello
Thanks for all the useful information and helpful members whose posts helped me sort out many niggles with my previous truck, which was a mk1 pajero diesel manual LWB, which in hindsight I wish I hadn't sold  Rolling Eyes

So anyway, I'm off to view a mk1 v6 auto LWB, it seems pretty clean and honest. Does anyone have any advice about this model? Things to look for, problems, indications of bigger problems? I'd even like to hear about differences between the diesel & petrol and the transmission types.

My diesel manual had the pump advanced so was quite powerful. I've no experience of the mk1 auto, but previously had a mk2 2.8 diesel auto and also a (sorry) discovery 300tdi auto that had plenty grunt and smooth changes.

I'm not mechanically adept and can't manage more than basic servicing, and I'm totally unfamiliar with petrols, having always had diesels.

Thanks for any help and advice you folks have
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

EVERS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this a black one in east London?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: