Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

DID with canbus wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twistedsanity

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20    Post subject: DID with canbus wiring Reply with quote

got my towbar, got my canbus relay as suggested by a nice member on here, anybody got a wiring diagram as i understand poking my multimeter in is a no no?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Twistedsanity

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on guys, somebody must have the answer, i brought the special relay, i even brought the manual from fleabay which seems to be lacking in any wiring diagram for the lights, im a bit worried about poking about with a multimeter incase i *beep* something up, towbar is fitted, someone here must have done the electrics, i would be eternally gratefull for any help peoples
subzero

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't done a tow bar on one of them had a thought tho if you pop out a rear light you can see what wire does what
Cavanmick

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its ok to use a multimeter mate, just dont use a test lamp as the bulb in em messes with the can voltage, just use the multimeter to find your lives and all will be well.
Twistedsanity

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, thanx for the reply, you get a gold star!
radiomike

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 23:30    Post subject: Re: DID with canbus wiring Reply with quote

Twistedsanity wrote:
got my towbar, got my canbus relay as suggested by a nice member on here, anybody got a wiring diagram as i understand poking my multimeter in is a no no?

Do you mean DID or DI-DC?  DID is not canbus and uses a simple multi relay box, simplest method is to use the Mitsi kit which daisy chains straight into the OE loom and only costs about £68.  DI-DC is also a no-brainer, use the later Mitsi kit which is plug and play, just over £100.  I have done loads of both and would not even consider using non genuine parts.
zakspeed

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 19:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

My towbar installer just used scocthBloc on my 2008 mk4 ......is this bad and should I get it checked out do people think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: