QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Hand brake warning light

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pajero James

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he hasn't a clue tbh, why don't you measure the resistance of the wheel sensors to see are they within spec?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 15:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Dmcmylor

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your multimeter out and have a look at these

http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/pajero_iv/online/Service_Manual/2009/35/html/M135100910082300ENG.HTM

http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/pajero_iv/online/Service_Manual/2009/35/html/M135301740003000ENG.HTM
medicman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys just an update re ongoing hand brake warning light/ ABS TC lights staying on,

I'm now convinced it's a bad earth type problem as hand brake light is now staying off, without me doing anything to fix it,

and for the first time in months the ABS TC and ASC lights can now be turned off if i press the air con button as I start the car,

Weird or wot, but where do I start to look for faults????

Thanks in advance
medicman

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this is final update on this problem,

The ABS lights have been very intermittent, mostly off, took car for MOT today and it passed,

Lights where off but came on during test, the technician plugged in the MUTT to find 3 stored codes 3.4.1c

Cleared them, took it for a drive with no issues and after many stop starts today it remains the same, so here's hoping,

Anyone tell me what these codes are, thanks in advance.
medicman

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess wot, ABS lights back on, and it gets worse, ABS light went out, TC and ASC off lights stayed on and engine management light

came on and it's gone into limp mode, aarrrghh, not only that I can now feel ABS kicking in from brake pedal

so back to Mitsubishi today, waiting on a phone call, 😖
medicman

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got phone call from them stating there are 2 active codes, 1 relating to the MAP sensor and 1 to the gearbox 4x4 ECU

the MAP sensor might be a wire short, and same with ECU but might need to pull the front of the dash apart to check

they want to keep it overnight for another tech to look at tmro, don't need it today anyway

what's your thoughts

thanks in advance
Dylanjones03

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone please tell me where the brake fluid float should be in a mk3 shogun 3.2?? Is it surrounded within plastic inside the res. Cant get warningg kight to go off!

Thanks for any help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: