QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pajero battery change, now nothing works, help please.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krash

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 0:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I might give that a try. Do you have a resource for the part numbers? I thought it said on mine that it was Version 2.0, so wondering if a new version will be compatible.

The other option I considered was if I could get the HDD out, I could run a utility for undeleting files; assuming I could read the drive.

Thanks for your help!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 0:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simon_W

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the site I use for locating part numbers:  https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/mitsubishi/pajero-montero-4375
Krash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_W wrote:
This is the site I use for locating part numbers:  https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/mitsubishi/pajero-montero-4375

I checked out that site, and I believe my Pajero is a V75W. When I click on that I get a list of 'L' numbers. Do you know I find out which on matches my model?

I got the V75W number off the auction sheet.
Simon_W

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krash wrote:
Do you know I find out which on matches my model?

The model code suffix should be shown on the vehicle identification plate on the engine side of the bulkhead. That's where it is on mine, anyway.

Failing that, narrow it down by engine/gearbox/trim/sales area and you should be able to find the part numbers you need without too much difficultly.
Krash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 16:15    Post subject: Mitsubishi part # MR343915 Reply with quote

I was able to finally download that torrent, burned it to a disk. When I put the disk into a CD Drive on a windoze 7 laptop, it shows up as full, no room to write, but there are no files listed.

That is the same thing I get when I try the map cd's. Is that normal?

And I get the same error when I put it into tray #1 on the 6 CD changer in the Pajero. Any suggestions?
JPB

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connect the drive as an external one to a machine running your Linux distro of choice, I run Mint (natively as I like the build quality and ease of upgrading the hardware, but cannot get away with Mac OS) on my MacBook Pro but Ubuntu, Debian and Suse are all equally suitable for running effective - open source - recovery software as I should think are Red Hat and the other popular ones. Kali (a distro primarily aimed at those who need it for penetration testing, so comes packaged with several suitable apps) is the most capable but for those who prefer a UI to the command line terminal, stick with the distros that appear in the top half dozen or so of the chart on https://distrowatch.com/ .

I've restored the HDD from the (Windows CE) Clarion head unit that came from my Toyota. It was a JDM set and as such, couldn't be set up easily with UK maps, language support or audio codecs for FLAC or video formats other than avi.
Initially, I assumed that a device running CE would communicate with a laptop that I keep to run Win 2K for this sort of thing in cases of laptop HDDs that need to be repaired, but it was only recuva (running under Mint in this case) that would do the job. The Windoze version of the same software wouldn't even recognise the drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: