Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Shogun elegance 2006 flashing indicator/Hazzards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toby1

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:13    Post subject: Shogun elegance 2006 flashing indicator/Hazzards Reply with quote

Hi
New to this but a little confused - Ive had my shogun Elegance 3.2 Auto for a couple of years now and have never used the ?fob  just opened closed by the key - last week i left something on and the battery went completely dead so  to get a good connection i took off the terminals and fully recharged the battery - fine i thought!  but since then although the car starts and drives fine but the indicator/hazzard lights both flash all the time - if i turn on the hazzards they go louder  - if i turn them off they still flash and if I indicate that  works for a few seconds and then both flash again - I have since found the whatever fob (tear drop maybe Cobra) but a little scared to go and reset it up incase I break the whole lot!! any ideas or advise would be much appreciated as i have it up for sale and cant sell it like this
PS although female I can follow instructions quite well  
thanking you in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it flash when you unlock the car or only when you start it? If it flashes all the time it could be your alarm is going off but perhaps your sounder (alarm speaker) has been disconnected so you can't here anything but the flashing indicates its going off and so armed. By disconnecting the battery it may have automatically re-armed itself when you re-connected the battery. Does the key fob work as if its a cobra should unlock/lock the car by remote and also disarm / rearm the alarm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: