QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

lower lacon (shropshire)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WALTER SMITH

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 18:51    Post subject: lower lacon (shropshire) Reply with quote

just got back from the worst site i have ever been on in my 11 years caravaning.the ground staff were rude and unhelpfull,the place looked like an uncempt gypsy site my pitch would be best described as a bog,and the caravan next to me was aprox 8 ft away. on top of this my nephew and his 4 year old daughter called saturday morning for a visit only to be told he could only visit for 1 hour after that it would be £6. i don,t think they charge visiters at strangeways.the sit had an unkempt and run down air about itand it was obviouse on arrival it was an ex ww2 airfield.this is my opinion of the place and others may have had a different experiance,but if you are loocking for asite in north shropshire with a friendly relaxed atmosphere, then give this one a miss. Sad  Sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 18:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter   we use this one in much wenlock, small peaceful, 6-8 vans only. nothing special, only water and electric om field, but peaceful

WALTER SMITH

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 20:38    Post subject: rubbish caravan site Reply with quote

hi rich ,long time no speak,yeh that lower lacon site in wem was like bloody colditz won,t be going there again and £20 a night at this time of year!!!do you still go for a pint in the boot?
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes mate, although not as often, down in the quay now, so redhall pub mainly

cant make me mind up, gallon of fuel in motor, or gallon of beer, later one normaly wins  Laughing
fest
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ritcie im only 5 mile from that site in wenlock...

call for a cuppa next time over this way... Wink
alanj
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started to use the camping and caravan site at ebury hill about 4 miles out side Shrewsbury, About £11 a night inc elec but no toilets or showers. Had a look at that site walked in and walked straight out.

alanj
lazeeladuk

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting place went here a couple of months ago, filthy place and not very helpful people. My friend has an old defender and the enevatable thing happened and it broke. The site wouldn't let the recovery vehicle on site to recover him so had to just drive on and get him.
Won't be going again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: