Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Fitting 33x12.5x15 tyres on pajero swb MK2 2.8 auto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Senor Frog

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 17:32    Post subject: Fitting 33x12.5x15 tyres on pajero swb MK2 2.8 auto Reply with quote

Hi all ,

I bought a 1993 2.8 swb MK2 pajero last week.  It needs new tyres all round , I want to
Fit 33x12.50 R15 Kumho road venture Mt 51 tyres  .

Will these fit to my vehicle without issue ? I have read on this forum that the 2.8 MK2 is 40mm higher , so I'm hopeful they won't rub ,  my local tyre shop said they might and that once they order them they won't refund / replace if they don't fit . Don't want to take a gamble as there 160 each plus fitting . I did see an old post in 2006 fom a member who had 33x12.5x15 Kumho tyres on his 2.8 but the exact tyre model wasn't stated ,so not sure if there the exact same sizing ...

Unfortunately can't post link to tyres as don't have sufficient amount of posts yet ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 17:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Senor Frog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again !

Mistyped in my original post meant to write  33x12.50 R15 Kumho road venture KL71.

Has anybody got some tips for wheels ? I'm looking for 15x8  steel wheels .
Tbh finding it rather difficult to find any with the correct bolt pattern in the style I want ,would like black five spoke ...but at this stage would take any suggestions ...

Any help advice here would be great ....
Senor Frog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again !

Mistyped in my original post meant to write  33x12.50 R15 Kumho road venture KL71.

Has anybody got some tips for wheels ? I'm looking for 15x8  steel wheels .
Tbh finding it rather difficult to find any with the correct bolt pattern in the style I want ,would like black five spoke ...but at this stage would take any suggestions ...

Any help advice here would be great ....
ShogunDave

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about 33x12.50 R15 but I got a full set of 31/10.50 R15 all terrains on mine and they fit well with no problems.
froilad

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

31/10.50/15 is the standard size. I bought Toyo tires from 4wheelonline in the same size and no rubbing issues. 33's might fit but the worst case is that you will need to do some trimming/cutting or install a lift kit to avoid rubbing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: