2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

ECU, Fuel injector stolen, trying to repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Main technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucyd123

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 16:05    Post subject: ECU, Fuel injector stolen, trying to repair Reply with quote

Hi fellow pajero owners.

I am proud owner of a 2004 pajero io H77W LNXC ZR, 5FM/T, H77W-5402148 My car was imported from Japan to Peru. My garage was broken into and the thieves stole several important car parts. I'm stuck in the UK under quarentine but I have been trying to get a mechanic and electrician to help me identify what has been stolen.

-I managed to buy an ECU MR122177 from Japan.
-I bought a fuel injector unit MR507766 (which I think corresponds to wiring MR517271)
-And the sensor and flasher relay control unit part MR583211 (I actually bought the whole fuse box)

Now my mechanic is saying i need the connecting wire 'ends/plugs/parts' for these units.

I am having difficulty interpreting the wiring diagrams to know which looms I need to buy.

Can anybody tell me which wiring harness (or loom) the ECU (ECU MR122177) is connected to?

I hope to package all these parts up and send to Peru but the postage is so expensive I want to make sure I have all the parts I can send in one place. Hopefully I can get out there soon to fix up my lovely car. Or is it a write off?

Thank you.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 16:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Main technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: