Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Tow bar Electrics stopped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul_jefferson

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:41    Post subject: Tow bar Electrics stopped Reply with quote

Hi guys been a while since I posted on here.

I now have a 2016 shogun 3.2d.

Ive only had it a month.

Towed my caravan from north Wales down to Wiltshire. The electrics which is single old style (already fitted when I got the car) worked perfectly until the last mile. Then nothing was working.

Tested on another trailer and still not working.

Don’t know if there is a factory fuse for it or what. Can’t figure out where the controll unit is either.

There are three beeps from the boot when you turn the ignition on. Could do with knowing is that a standard new shogun thing or is that the tow bar controller. It still beeps.

Any pointers would be helpful on this bank holiday weekend. Got a big drive on Tuesday to Cornwall so need it fixed by then

I have got some tools with me.  But didn’t bring a meter 😞

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: