QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Advice needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geronimonimo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 18:29    Post subject: Advice needed. Reply with quote

Hi all,

So I've meant to get a PajEvo for a while and I may finally find purpose for it. I've seen a few buying guides, offers and the likes so I should have a reasonable knowledge of what I'm getting into. There is however the question about the transmission. What's the most solid option in terms of usability and serviceability? Which one's the most reliable choice? The automatic seems to be a fan's favourite in many aspects but I fear this may be a biased opinion from purists ... How does the manual compare to it?

Currently, it seems that most Evo's adverts hover around £15k and £20k. What can I expect at this price range? I know this is quite a subjective metric but anything helps. Feel free to point out things new potential owners tend to overlook. I'm by no means an expert yet but do know parts tend to be expensive on these...

Much appreciated!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 18:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Vinson158

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!  
Spare parts are not that expensive, they are simply no longer on sale.  out of production.  Manual transmission is less problematic than automatic transmission, but also stupid.  This is a normal manual transmission with minor differences.  She has her own problems, but in general, if you neglect the benefits of automatic transmission, it is more reliable.  I have a manual transmission, but now I would choose an automatic transmission.  And then I would put Aisin 6-speed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: