Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

diesel 04 shogun rear washer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Smith

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 13:40    Post subject: diesel 04 shogun rear washer Reply with quote

Hello all, i am new to the group. I bought a 3.2 04 diesel automatic Shogun last September. Two days ago The rear washer blocked. i cant see where you un pop the back to access it. I'm not really a petrol head, but i love this car. I am trying to keep it in best shape possible. Ps the rev counter hasnt worked since i had it. Many thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 13:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

biggame

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I'm bad at explaining, so I advise you to watch the video on YouTube...I can't paste the link . Although in general I advise you to just contact the service center
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: