QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Lol? Ddef was announced about three months ago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexis002

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02    Post subject: Lol? Ddef was announced about three months ago Reply with quote

DFS has been crashing due to DDef. Godswords/whips are experiencing a crash due to increasing numbers of people becoming Chaotics (been a year since launch of Dg currently) Everything else is down because of the huge amount of BOTS. Sorceress Garden bots have destroyed the price of herbs.

Lol? Ddef was announced about three months ago. the time it was in approximately 5M higher. For me personally, however am unsure. I don't understand why - more GP = more demand, right? Why would you expect a DFS go DOWN because of increasing GP? Only possibility that DFS decreases is if there is a greater supply, which is unlikely, or, a lower demand, which then, is not likely since people are able to buy more GP.

This could be due to the fact that Dungeoneering shields are becoming more popular, and Divine also Elysian Spirit Shields are becoming more popular up to where a lot of the RS population (200K+) are wearing two or more. If both coughs win, All Day cough.

Yes, more GP = more demand. However, this system doesn't generate the GP. Instead, the products are not destroyed but instead sold, then returned to the market. Higher supply means lower cost. Yeap good job. And, the only way Bots will be stopped is to change and recoding the game. Eg. the trees that are being planted south of Fally don't seem to have bots.

Just want to know what guys think about this...I'm 101 combating at the moment, have a nice sum of money (100mil valued at around) I'm thinking about just maxing out since I've never owned any high-level accounts before.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit rsgoldfast
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: