2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

LEZ Low Emission Zone for London

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> MOT / Servicing Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwenda

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my amended V5 and just to make sure I checked again on the LEZ compliance page. The vehicle still showed as non compliant. I rang the DVLA and was told to contact the Transport for London Helpline 0845 6070009. Sometimes the amendments do not show up so they they needed to re enter the information -now everything is fine  :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

vijay

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently it takes up to 21 days to update the LEZ details once DVLA have done their bit Wink
johnniehaha

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24    Post subject: Quick re-classification Reply with quote

VOSA will send your reg number to TFL and they will then amend their database. Call VOSA, they are really helpful and on our side.
vijay

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to ring VOSA, LEZ people told me it's done automatically
jansports

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bummed I have to dig this thread out on the light again, but could anyone who dealt with DVLA and got proof from Mitsubishi what was the confirmation letter looked like?

I'm basically in this poo after buying a mk1 Pajero last spring and living in London, never had a problem since last December when I've started getting penalty charge notices about not paying LEZ in London. (payed ulez every time).

after some diggin I've found couple of posts about this 4x4 Utility Vehicle body type classification thing and yep, mine is still after those years classified incorrectly and now I'm in this nightmare of trying to change the body type / challenging every Penalty notice from TFL that keeps coming and the whole process is just taking ages and driving me mad. TFL is asking for more and more proof every time, DVLA just returned my V5C without the change claiming the need for official Mitsubishi letter - I've asked Mitsubishi thru their online form and got a reply that they don't have this information so I was wondering if anyone still have the letter somewhere so I can maybe forward that or I don't know what else I am suppose to do now  :roll:

thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> MOT / Servicing Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: