Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Dashboard bulbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fredy

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 19:02    Post subject: Dashboard bulbs Reply with quote

Hi guys, just come back visiting the north, i have noticed one of my bulbs on the rear wheel illuminations is out, i remember it going out on my 3.5 beast years ago, i have a 2005 3.2 no0, i have had a root round and found some dashboard bulbs but they are for the larger cluster, i thinks these are T5, however i need the smaller ones,, for the 4wheel drive display, it is the rear wheel display and is the left wheel, pretty sure they are all the same size, but what size, i have searched the forum, but so far after 28 pages it just says T5, any help greatly appreciated
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 19:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are t5 bulbs but what you have to do is take the buld holder out twist lock and take the bulb out of the holder and replace with another bulb, good time to upgrade to leds. Green leds are best for the 4x4 indicators. Ebay sells loads of t5 bulbs but not sure if the halogen ones have long enough legs to twist around the holder. I have upgraded my dash lights to leds but not the 4x4 lights some on ebay work well others die rather to quickly.
Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253260745149?var=552393348670&hash=item3af78449bd:g:cZwAAOSwZaNaDF9O

This is what i have in my dash lights (white) just remove the plastic cover on the leds and fit to the old twist lock base remember if they dont work rotate them 180 degrees
Fredy

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the response, i got hold of some led bulbs and changed them over, i was going to do the full lot, but i hesitated, everhing sill working and all bulbs are good, so just changed the two, i must admit it makes a dramatic effect, alot sharper light, i am going to order some more and if any more go at least i have the to hand, again thanks for the replies. I am going to have to sort rear arches out, both sides, any idea on prices, thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: