eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

P0425

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Petrol model specific Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parfy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 21:02    Post subject: P0425 Reply with quote

Has anyone got any experience of this error code? I have a Pajero io 1.8 GDI turbo and this has started to come up when the engine is run at speed, basically when you’re consistently going about 60 mph + . I was having some issues related to the high pressure pump which was replaced and fixed them, related its also had a new MAF, spark plugs, new exhaust.
As part of getting the new exhaust, and related to the HP pump issues, the cat coming off the exhaust manifold (part MR514544) had been damaged with what I assume was overfuelling / running too rich, so I had to scrape out the interior.

The car is running totally fine, the engine coolant doesn’t seem to be going over temperature - anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

The car has only one O2 sensor from what I understand which is pre cat - so I don’t see how it can be determining catalyst efficiency?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 21:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Parfy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:37    Post subject: Sorry! Reply with quote

Apologies, something went wrong when I was posting and it’s seems to have posted duplicates of this. Will try and delete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Petrol model specific Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: