2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Sat nav map update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KodaDeif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:52    Post subject: Sat nav map update Reply with quote

Hi, first post as I’ve been a Shogun (2010 Diamond LWB) for 4 whole days!

My question - is it possible to update the mapping on the MMCS satnav? With the 2009 map currently installed it’s basically useless.

Another handy change would be a software update to allow for search by postcode as for work the sites I travel to rarely have a searchable street address.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

radiomike

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got the early version which only accepts a 5 digit postcode?
chrispy

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 14:00    Post subject: Re: Sat nav map update Reply with quote

KodaDeif wrote:
Hi, first post as I’ve been a Shogun (2010 Diamond LWB) for 4 whole days!

My question - is it possible to update the mapping on the MMCS satnav? With the 2009 map currently installed it’s basically useless.

Another handy change would be a software update to allow for search by postcode as for work the sites I travel to rarely have a searchable street address.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've got the same problem with my 2007 Elegance. The maps are not up to date and the search system isn't easy.
Would it be possible to install Airplay over the existing software so that I could plug my phone in and use Waze or Maps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: