eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Subaru Impreza Fuses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahalton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 20:48    Post subject: Subaru Impreza Fuses Reply with quote

Just got my impreza from the docks yesterday, done a few mods today ready for the MOT tomorrow and I have knocked out the front side lights and rear tailights.

Visually checked most of the fuses and took a few out and can't find the one thats gone.

Has anybody got a scooby and know what fuses it would be (as they are all in japanese on mine)

Tried a couple other forums but they are just not as good as this one.

Andrew
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 20:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

jasey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried [url]www.scoobynet.co.uk [/url]. They can usually help and there's lots of them there !!!!
ahalton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 0:25    Post subject: Fuses Reply with quote

Jasey

Thanks for the reply, managed to fix the problem somehow and have since sold the car anyway.

Used Scoobynet for loads of advice including resetting the ECU after the speedo cable jumped off when I fitted the convertor, causes the engine light to come on and run restricted, not good.

A testament to POCUK, if you want to see how forums should not be run, look at some Impreza sites, the people don't want to help and just tell you to use the search because its been done before.

At least on this site there are very few who are too quick to complain when a topic has been covered quite a lot before.

Andrew
CDUFF7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just curious why you sold the car?

Chris
ahalton

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 0:50    Post subject: Impreza Reply with quote

Chris

I'm really quick at these responses, just not had time to look at the site as much recently.

I tend to buy a car from Japan tax it for six months and sell when it runs out, it just happened I bought a car that somebody wanted and they give me a grand deposit there and then, only drove the car for two weeks when this happened but I don't like turning down a profit.

Only paid £3k sold for £3.5K and I am getting a £1400 TV and DVD player to replace the one that was stolen out of the car during shipping so all is well.

Looking at a few Landcruisers at the moment for the next import, over 30 4.2 TD for sale aged 91 - 94 last week, absolute nightmare trying to find one over here, they sell really quick or want silly money.

Just thought I would check but it must be a slow week only 110 pajeros for sale. Probably just had the auction, well over 300 last week.

Just curious why do you ask?

Andrew
CDUFF7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew, I am curious about all aspects of Japanese cars and parts - who's buying, who's selling what, etc. I seel parts in my spare time to make some extra money. I am stationed here in Japan with the US Military. I found this site because I wanted to look up the Pajero Shogun - I found a 1st gen at my favorite salvage yard - it was a new arrival. I have some of the parts and plan on getting more - I was going to try to sell the parts thru the forums but do not find a "classifed" section.

My ebay user id is: chaser_tourer

I appreciate the reply. sounds like your doing good selling.

Thank you,

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: