QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Yet another newbie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smurf

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 23:05    Post subject: Yet another newbie Reply with quote

Evening all

just thought I'd say hello and join the fray. I've been reading up on the forum for a couple of weeks prior to my purchase, and have been impressed with the response most original enquiries get, and thought I'd give it a go.

And before anyone asks, I've ordered the handbook, Haynes manual and done some searches (and come up with nothing)

All the indicators have stopped responding, whether from the stalk or the hazard light switch. There's no indication on the dashboard, and no ticking from any relay. However, they all come on when activiating the remote centrl locking. So my guess was it's the relay. Whilst I'm waiting for my Haynes manual to arrive, can anyone identify which relay I should be looking for, and where to get one? Looking under the bonnet there's three smaller relays, one larger and two circular.

It's a 96 SWB 2.8 fieldmaster
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 23:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Trig

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 23:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smurf, welcome Smile

Try ALSO to wiggle the hazard lights switch WHILE indicating using the stalk to left or right!!
I had the symptoms you describe and I "shock" the hazard switch without pressing it ON... and the indicators started! The problem I have is due to my inexperience when initially I removed the hazard switch to replace the illumination bulb! I cocked up the elec. contacts inside the switch Exclamation

I haven't got the manuals on me NOW... but surely someone will tell you very soon where the relay is Smile
Arkangel5

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be better off with a set of Taro cards as much use as the Haynes manual, when it comes to most things
bill

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or speak to Mr Bush, he has a few new sets of cards for sale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: