eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Liverpool Victoria, RIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4x4dealer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:53    Post subject: Liverpool Victoria, RIP Reply with quote

I have just spoken to Liverpool Victoria who have stated that they will no longer insure Imports to new customers!!!! Question
I have recomended hundreds of my customers to call them for a quote and was told this morning by one that LV refused his business, I called and they have confirmed this.
This seems amazing, they had the market covered. Surely if they were getting stung by over the top claims they should put the price up not just refuse the business?
I think part of the problem is the main dealeres and repairers market, I have a customer who recently had a prang, the repairer is claiming that, now, four weeks after ordering the parts from main dealer, they still havn't arrived. I have spoken to the repairer who only deals through the main dealer?? and won't buy the genuine parts at a far cheaper price, through me or my supplier. In other words they all sticth up the insurers who pass the cost onto us. Who wins??? Who knows. Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Steve_D

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:40    Post subject: Liverpool Victoria! Reply with quote

I have also like John just got off the phone to LV and was told that the only Auto LWB Pj they will insure are the 2.5TD and The 2.8GLS Auto SWB? Whats is a GLS Question And some manuals Question Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Idea Shouldn't they be removed from the clubs list of insurers Question They don't seem to want to insure Pj's for some reason Question
Spongo

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 13:10    Post subject: L&V Nah dont think so Reply with quote

Just spoke to L&V as I managed to get a quote online for about £265.00, phoned them only to be told that they are no longer insuring Jap imports (except 2 models both SWB) even asked about renewals for existing customers and the answer was that they were unlikely to renew policies.

Methinks they need to be removed from the list of recommended insurance providers Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: