eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Benchseat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:35    Post subject: Benchseat Reply with quote

My Delica has these lovely seats in the back 2 Captains seats and a nice bench seat which folds, flips slides, splits, fills in forms etc. BUT has anyone figured out if it's removeable. I need to move a Freezer! Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

injapan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's definately removable. I have it sitting in the spare bedroom right now!! I lent the car to a friend and she removed it herself with her mother, and no guidence from me. So if they can do it.....!!! Anyway, it might be a day or two intil I can tell you how they did it because the car isn't at home right now, but I will unless someone beats me to it. And I'm sure they will! Just to let you know it can be removed, just keep playing with stuff!!
Wolfey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarrassed engineer here and being more of a Chauvanist than I would probably like. I can't help feeling 'Can't be the same model!' Shocked Still, if it is something simple I will take my overlarge sized hat off to the Ladies Rolling Eyes d'oh!
And thanks for the reply Injapan. Very Happy
Wolfey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Got it out. Fairly sure there are no catches. Perhaps it's peculiar to the Super Exceed? Six large bolts ! Then pull out the whole bench assembly.
Very Heavy though. Blimey are these things solidly built or what?? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: