2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Green Lanes in Northants?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leigh Green

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:38    Post subject: Green Lanes in Northants? Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any green lanes in the Northamptonshire area near Kettering/Corby?

Haven't taken my Paj off road yet but that itch is getting bigger!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Lee337

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:46    Post subject: green lanes Reply with quote

Yes, there's a few round here. Live in the same area myself and there's a good run of green lanes that'll take most of the day (including road sections) starting not far from Corby.

There's a few others if you head towards Daventry.

Problem with Northamptonshire is that there's also quite a few that have permenant closures on because they run through SSSI's and most of Northamptonshires Byways have TRO's from November through to May.

If you want more info. tahe a look at my website.
www.dirtyswine4x4.co.uk

I'd be pleased to show you some routes as I'm not keen to drive solo

Lee
Leigh Green

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, only just read your reply!

Very interested in being shown some routes as I haven't been green laning yet and its becoming a burning itch!

Also had a pm from giant2828 who would like to go green laning

It took me awhile to get the Paj on the road but after the crank shaft pulley shearing off twice I think I'm just about ready Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: