Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

the usual questions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio stu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 22:02    Post subject: the usual questions... Reply with quote

Hi to all,looks like a good site.
Here we go
I will have £5000.plus k reg lwb 2.4i Frontera,part ex maybe £1000-£1200.
what will I get for my money?
What should I look for i.e-problem areas.
Is there a diiference in price between a 2.8 or 2.5td?
I need a lwb(3 kids) what is better to tow a caravn (22ft).
I have been told if I get an automatic I will need to fit an extra aircooler?
Where should I look?
I'm in the Ilford Essex area.
cheers Stuart.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 22:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

leeklad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stuart,lets try to answer some of your questions Laughing
You could probaly pick a 2.5 td up for the sort of money you have available. The difference between the 2.8 and the 2.5 are mainly about 30 bhp on the engines and it does make quite a bit of difference also the 2.5 has a cam belt which I would reccommend you change straight away,whilst the 2.8 has a chain which is far less aggro. Regarding the extra oil cooler I am assuming this is what you mean I tow a twin axle 6.4 metre swift conqueror with my 2.5 which is fine exept for long hills were it is a little underpowered without any extra coolers fitted. As for where to buy check out the dealers section on Pocuk there is bound to be someone in there. Don't think there is anything in particular to look out for other than what you would check on any car,but make sure that the four wheel drive is working and things like the aircon and everything electric.Good luck in your search and I hope this is of some use to you Laughing Laughing

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: