Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Minor probs....Newbie needs help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 23:38    Post subject: Minor probs....Newbie needs help Reply with quote

Hi All

Just got my 93 2.5 TD, some minor things that I need to fix:

1. AirCon dont want to get frigde cold it seems....
2. Auto wing mirrors arent working....
3. Fuse for windows keeps blowing, have got a 20a fuse in there now!!!

Apart from these things, she's a real bute. Any help would be much appreciated.

Rgds
Pete
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 23:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Philco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 0:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete and welcome Very Happy Very Happy

Air con prob could be that your out of refrigerant and need a re-fill...use "search" facility at top of page for previous posts on subject.......mind you, on a day like today I doubt that anybody's air con is working that well Wink

Wing mirrors hopefully is a blown fuse.......see here for fuse info

http://www.pocuk.com/faq/mk2fuses.htm

windows use a 10A fuse.....see link above
PostModern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the off-topic, but I've noticed in every aircon thread, you poms are complaining about the weather. Just how "hot" is it there at the moment?

EDIT: I couldn't wait for a reply. Twisted Evil I just checked CNN's world weather page and notice the highest expected temp in London today is about 22 Celcius. About the same as Sydney and it's mid-winter here... interesting. It does look like a high of 28 for you guys tomorrow. That's warmish. Smile
Philco

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it depends on where us poms live in the uk.........highest recorded temp yesterday was 35 C.......inland south.......definately not our norm and you know how much we like to jabber on about the weather here Very Happy Very Happy ......fair dinkums mate (don't know what it means or how to spell it Razz )
Stuey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostModern wrote:
Sorry for the off-topic, but I've noticed in every aircon thread, you poms are complaining about the weather. Just how "hot" is it there at the moment?

EDIT: I couldn't wait for a reply. Twisted Evil I just checked CNN's world weather page and notice the highest expected temp in London today is about 22 Celcius. About the same as Sydney and it's mid-winter here... interesting. It does look like a high of 28 for you guys tomorrow. That's warmish. Smile

Well, it hit about 26 here today, which is almost about as hot as it gets being cooled by the sea breezes here in Devon. Just out of interest, I'm near Sydney in November/December.... how hot might it be? and is Wollongong (cool name) anywhere near Callala/Culburrah/Jervis Bay?
PostModern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

November in Sydney is usually in the high 20'2, low 30's. December heats up a bit. Usually in the 30's every day. Christmas is often a day close to 40, although not every year. It really heats up late Jan, early Feb.

26 is a pretty decent temp for England, I guess. 2 more days of that and you'll be declaring a heatwave Very Happy

Wollongong is about 80km South of Sydney. You'll pass thru "the Gong" if you drive to Jervis Bay from Sydney. It's about the 3rd or 4th largest City in New South Wales.

My family used to holiday in Culburra when I was growing up. Pretty special part of the world down there. See if you can get to Comerong Island on your way down. It's about 20k's out of the way if you plan to cruise straight South thru Nowra. If you are going into Culburra, it's a little out of the way of the scenic route. There's a car ferry takes you over to the island. If you're in a 4WD you can follow the trail all the way to a sea beach and have a drive. I ~think~ you may need National Parks permission, but it's worth it. It's in the mouth of the ShoalHaven River.
EDIT: According to National Parks and Wildlife, you have to stick to the road and park in the car-park... oh well. It's a nice walk anyway Smile

(btw, Sydney hit a top of about 18 today, chilly Winter this year :p)
Stuey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 0:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the ideas.... I'll pass them on to my sister and see if she can arrange something for when I am there Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: